Layout changed!
Hello! As we all see I changed the layout. I like =) but I had a basic account again because the advertising to be out of position and I love everything is well! Right now I'm not home, I'm a cyber, because I had two hours of game at McDonalds but I will have nothing xDD = (but hey, I hope they go fast because I have party tomorrow and I am relieved that xD. And collection tomorrow! That win xD I'm a bit spoiled LOL. I miss my baby = (I love talking to her and yesterday did not agree! = (But its smssss ... ays xD. The amoooooooo! Well, I can not take up too much. This week I'm having almost every day 7 or 8 hours. It is tired ... but in a week so they gain a lot xDD I must go and I promise to spend the night for LJ's xD especially by Diego that I owe = (MuaaaaaaaK to all;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment