Saturday, August 12, 2006

Automatically Start Transmission Ubuntu

My SCCP = (

Ay ... a storm which will fell about 5 days my pc was burned ... and not just the pc, also monitorrr ... but did not know until yesterday = (monitor it will come to find the company on Monday, take him away, because it has warranty. The pc I have it at home, settled, that if I had to pay ... anyway tomorrow I'm going to leave a monitor, I hope everything goes well. It works and at least until I bring one can use the pc, because I need ... I need to talk to my nenaaaaaaaaaa! Ay = (bad luck mine! Well, I hurt a lot of arms and neck yesterday charged with the pc ... anyway. My baby is the only thing that makes me happy, the only thing keeping me. .. is everything, my life, my luzzzz ... every day that passes more and I love every day I have more looking forward to January and to go and be with her, enjoy every minute with her ... Oh! amoooooooo you my princess (K)!

Otherwise I'm at McDonalds haha I did many hours this week was pretty tired, but I'm used to it. In addition, the views of my two girls, my Jenny and me happy muchooooooooooo Nunu, I quieroooo (K) (K)! And I have looking forward to Tuesday to see you again! =) Now I'll have 4 days rest in front that I will come not bad xDD although rain is expected, as you just fall now ... I have to be careful and ALWAYS unplug the computer if I want to repeat again ... unfortunately!

MuuuuuuuuuaK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment