Thursday, August 31, 2006

Breach Of An Employees Confidentiality

After all ... I have no fear of eternal fire ... not their bitter stories ...

These days I am updating a lot and well, it's the only place to vent =). The truth is that I'm much better than in earlier posts, but just I'm something = (because I need it Yesterday I was very happy because I went to an agency to tell me is that as I want to have the ticket in my hand, I have only agreed to wear everyday. I be able to afford to time and that made me so happy because I will not have problems of any kind =)! Now you just need it, knowing the day. And can I have it here, in my hands. I will put here the photo of the ticket: P = D

Otherwise, I really hope the concert comes and Ana Torroja, although nothing missing, also of La Oreja! But is that the lack nadaaaaaaa Ana: P good bit! Want to go to buy some clothes xDDD xD necessary. Next week go! And nothing left to start uni: / jaja xDDDD fear. I have fear of failure = (jajaja.

My favorite couple, Jen Nunu and told me to go with them to Galicia on Easter! Y = D want to go I hope not to have problems with work or anything, because I want to go and I will if I have no problems with the days!

I still have a cough ... and here I am, listening to La Oreja ... ^ ^ I have today and in the evening party will go out for a while. I hope to speak with her this afternoon!

Thanks to everyone that you are there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment