Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Prior Installation Of Rome
After all this time I write again. At this time many things have happened ... good and bad, of all colors, but I have been where I am today and now I am happy because I have my hand a person who loves me. And when I say to me, I mean an inch of me. It's what I needed. Someone to love me and give me the love of which I was always missing. And I do not remember the past, because it only hurts. Today I look at my life and I look to the future. I only know that the force of fate put me in life was that "something" that fate, the one who wanted it all together, as if of a puzzle. You are now engaged and I feel good, a new person. I had to endure the rudeness of a lot of people and increasingly the world gives me more disgusted by the repression and all that surrounds these beings. It may sound cruel but just can not cheer for you if you love someone and that person loves you and you're happy? No, man, that is evil by nature, as my Machiavellian Machiavelli can only try to put yourself out plans and create you problems. But I just realized that it is very difficult to know whether you thought were your friends really are, because the facts is not showing just that. Sometimes I wonder if the friendship really exists, I mean friendship without interest, with nothing at stake than the simple appreciation and affection ... and I think it does not exist. But that's why I chose to move people. I myself and rough but if I have someone who loves me and completes me in my side and I too, like crazy. And each day, with all its facts, it shows me more.
Well, after the outpouring of the century, speak of my everyday life xDDD. Right now I'm in one of the computers in the university, because I was not the kind of statistics, because I can not literally or class, much less with the teacher. I'm pretty sure it will suspend, but ... While other classes, my favorite subject Political Science is, I love it! I have angina, less pus than previous days but it causes very bad taste in mouth: S I add it to this cracking and pain are the wisdom teeth and mouth in general I have not very good, I have some yagas and it hurts the palate (I suppose it's because of the infection ...
Today I'm going to lunch with my aunt and my girlfriend. In Chinese. Although I do not know if I can eat with his mouth so much = (but I'll do
can ... promise to update more often and thanks for all who are there;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment