Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wallpaper Used On Boats

With modem =) but you ... = (

I have a new modem already here! Because not only had me fucked up the tower and the monitor ... also the modem. But this morning I brought my brand new modem from the Dieri Timofonica as Diegoal haha xD I installed it and here I am again. The monitor is not mine, and do not let me know when I'll have it back. Hope you do not take too long to bring me mine ... call to see what I say. The other day I took a big downturn but out it went very well. I decided ... and so did my baby (K). We had a great time, I went with all the McDonalds and I'm happy because I met great people there ... All Colombians who all adore, Maka is becoming a great friend to me and todossss! Hizieron I feel confident, as if he always knew and that's important. Thank God these days I'm not doing as many hours as I did that week that all parties xDD and good, always appreciated. Though I walk this Saturday and Sunday at 7 am and 8 hours I will give me something xDD haha xD but hey, those 16 hours I've been in two days.

Moreover, this August is gone. It seems like yesterday 1st of August and we're already 22 ... at all in September and everything will be normalized. Since I joined the list of those who go to work on weekends at McDonalds. Nice = D. I have wanted to watch Rimi, and nearly two months left and I miss her. But back in early September. Nor do I have much time to wonder, when you are busy, the days will pass faster! I miss my baby TOO she now no internet when I walk I have it again ... = (But hey, I hope to talk to her, and either way you get the parcel. I took hot ... and my back hurts xD Today I have a girl party and Mark invited me to a party that will xD ride home

Leo LJ's ... and I would love to write so much beauty lots of people write. I really love to ... one day would have to get carried away and write something, I dunno.



Me and my girls, Nunu and Jenny. It was a huge placerrrrrrr meet you, really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment