Monday, August 28, 2006

Fotos De Yukondenali Fron Bampers

Without you all wrong ... I love you (L)


Without you everything is wrong - MalĂș

Now that you're not here only my memories I find that overtakes
me and all my universe
now I realize that day and yes
felt that happiness is living in good times

Now that I am that I am left alone
you're not my word you are no longer my shadow
Now that I see is when I miss more
I can not forget and that's all been in vain

Now that tells me
solitude and says you're far and away
now that my skin, my mouth and be
just want you to be with me

That my bed and I die today to see you again

me that my skin now feels more
you give me reason and shout That

is stronger than me without you

and look at me, which fell deep


That I need you I miss you my friend
to go on without you is my sentence, my punishment
that without you I need you all wrong


Without you all wrong all wrong


Now that it is no longer around, I doubt
but good things outweigh your
Now that my pride has been beaten themselves
now after all and I have forgiven you .

Now that feels
loneliness, fear has entered my mind
here now that my skin, my mouth and my being
just want you to be with me

My bed and I die today that you're here

me that my skin now feels more
you give me reason and cry

Which is more powerful than me without you

and look at me, which fell deep.


That I need you I miss you my friend
to go on without you is my sentence, my punishment
that I need without you
all wrong.


I need you I miss you my friend
to go on without you is my sentence, my punishment
that I need without you
all wrong.

Without you everything is bad, very bad
you are my love, my will


I need you I miss you my friend
to go on without you is my sentence, my punishment
that I need without you
all wrong.


I need you I miss you my friend
to go on without you is my sentence, my punishment
that without you I need you all wrong

0 comments:

Post a Comment