Saturday, July 22, 2006

Indoor Dog Ownership Statistics

How long ...

Buf, as made I updated! And it makes a lot that I have not gone through the LJ's ... but from now on I promise to do! is I'm kinda busy, and between one thing and another I have no time for anything. But from now on I promise to stop by LJ's for everyone and

menudooooo = D. Yesterday I went to tuition university. I enrolled at the University of Barcelona in the race of Sociology and I'm happy because it seems incredible xDD haha. The subjects I like and there is also faculty in the university area and is also the area that I like xD. To see that this will be the co xD people seemed nice and had boys and girls, not the topic he had heard that the race was a race Sociology girls xD I saw both girls and boys! The typical tópicosss ... xD The classes begin September 18th day but the day 12 to 15 I took a course called "Meet the Faculty" haha I served as 3 credits of free choice and took advantage for two hours a day! To see if these days take the opportunity to meet someone xD

Otherwise good work. I do. The parties of eight hours are a little threatening, but hey, you survive xD tomorrow I have one = (lol xDD I do not want. But today only 3 short hours = D I catch a plane right now and cross the pond ... I would love to fly to go to see my life every night ... ays ... my plans to go see it in September has been disrupted a bit for work and because the unit's start sooner than I expected ... but I will possible to find a hole ... and if it is not possible in September because when I have a hole, I have it too light ... xD Because I love you madly. And I do not care what others, because this is true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment