Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trade Pokemon With Yourself On Mac

one of those days that pass alone.

Today was too crazy and weird. mmm Well, there I go in exams, not wanted, but there I go.
Most of the time I'm happy, but at the moment let negative thoughts invade only 1 my head it all comes down and everything flourishes me emo. Today, what I did was put my headphones on full blast, I was trying not to hear my thoughts, which is very silly, but somehow or other work. My night was enlivened by a troubadour of the truck that I applauded, I gave him money and thanked him for saving me from myself. What price could have that? Is immeasurable.

I feel good about myself being alone, but in certain types of situations, like today, I would have someone to run into his arms. In those times when you just want you to swallow the earth for a while and then later go on as if nothing and forget what happened.

It was not so serious, in fact quite the opposite ... but it was a direct hook my most vulnerable part of his greatest enemy: my ego, my need for attention. I spoke with Carlos

today. You will hear happy with Shane, and I'm glad! Yet brides SIGEN not please me of my friends that once I go with them pay attention: (Mandarin joined the club. Maybe that's why I hayo so well with Camilo and is the only friend who is visiting me and continually seeking. Does that until you have a girlfriend? Probably yes, but no matter. I thank you for time spent with me.

France, France, France.

Je vais là pour! Je le jure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment