Maybe I could be him ...
Friday was the best for me:). To this day I had enough for the whole weekend. It turns out that finally brought us out to Alex and me. He invited the neighborhood that a friend told him to go and invite people. Overall, I was told to me. The plan appeared to complicate that was the wedding of Irmita, a goddaughter of my parents ... but in my XV years his sister went to the party and instead took her boyfriend Irma. Then my mom told me that if I could miss, and my place was Arthur, the boyfriend of my sister. The problem was that they would not move. I talked and made a million plans, we agreed that it would happen for me in his car at 9:00, then we went to leave his house and we were going to neighborhood meter and would go to the Art and coffee black. Well then, did 9:00 and when it turns out that when he told his mother that if she was coming here Paseo Del knew, entncs she drove up here and gave me a huge pain! Anyway the night went on. I gave the picture that I did long ago in high school, he really liked the colors, green and purple are her favorite. The problem was that we neighborhood ... VERY early. Overall, we decided to go first to a restaurant quite original. I'm talking about good hippies chairs, rustic walls, paintings everywhere, lighting short, nearly pure candles. We sat in the back of the place in the outdoor section of a plantanero side and demand a huge plate of spaghetti for both 2 beers, 1 cigarette every one (It's not my smoking habit! Ocasción This time was special!) And a very nice talk. Overall, a very romantic evening perfect for a film, to be exact that it was not there. He does not really suggested to me all night, but as we talked in the restaurant said how shy he is with women (with women .... that's another story because, to some extent TMB has a dark side.) commented that he had not touched a girl who he or she would attract attractive Deemed he declared, and that he never tried with a girl so. Well then, I embrace freedom while doing little black coffee, the art all quiet, but that's where we were with others or dancing. I had a great time with him, hope he with me. Not if you also feel attracted to me after that night that we know better, we agreed to have a photo session, to invite you to my house to watch zombie movies or just hanging out again. I guess that I can also tell if has an interest, with such enthusiasm that you bring to our next appointment. That day, Friday, I left early. At about 1:00 am because my mom I wanted to pick up later, because at that time she left the wedding.
course there are more things to write, but I leave this post dedicated only to Vega. I asked a signal that would guide me to the person with whom I belong now by divine right, and he came by chance. Still do not learn to rely 100% on my intuition, podríao so could not be him. I suppose that eventually it will become clear ... for now, enjoy this:).
0 comments:
Post a Comment