fri_chan @ 2008-12-25T03: 57:00
is Christmas. Eve was fine. Seeing family is always nice and refreshes you. We were not all completed and in the last Christmas and that's if somewhat discouraging, but anyway it was a nice night. Lizette adore! It is sooo smart girl and I love to learn all with amazing ease and nn saw Thalia Vicente. We played dominoes and Cuban Fernando Dinorah. It is extremely cool, hahaha. I took a couple of nice photos to remember. We had dinner, we broke the pinata, we talked and stuff. It ended at about 3. All right. Before going to the family of my mother went with my father. I saw my grandmother Angeles. The brightness of their eyes when they see us (especially my sister) does not have any price. It is a pity that age does not forgive anyone, not even someone as strong as she was, but still the view it as tender as never before had the chance to see it, is amazing. My grandfather and my uncle are well. My uncle is recovering from a broken. My father is still the same, I told him if he would go with the psychologist. The doc. Maritza is very nice and good, it could also help. He accepted, now to be seen whether price tambiƩno Maritza would want to charge him as a normal patient (1k).
Christmas. Mmmh soon end this Anoy'm thinking of changing LJ. To see what happens:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment