This has been a busy month innovative things. Every time I feel stronger and renewed, with darker and wanting to do all the ideas that come to mind.
One of the best news is that the band and he looks fit. On Tuesday and Thursday last test was more formal on Thursday and on Tuesday we were only David and me, and we met a little more musically. On Thursday, on the other hand, was wonderful. All forward the good work that has struggled to find the perfect musicians and finally we are here, now just keep going forward:).
My week was very busy! Since I can not even remember what happened on Monday, I think it was Preo ipmortante ... I hope to remember later. Oh yeah Now
Everything starts from Saturday we went to Laredo and around buying the rock band> D. We arrived early on Sunday and was a thing to bed until 6am and waking up at about 2:00 pm by a call from Mrs. Nydia if he could go to work at 4:00 pm at Glass xD. It's a miracle the game off me hehe! On Monday I guess we do not play rock band nn The game is class! I love and I found that with practice and might even move you to the battery lol. On Tuesday he had planning a trial only with Peter and David, bass, guitar and vocal obviously, but Pyro had a setback and we can only Magallanes and me. We knew better, and it was fun. If we are to be muucho time from living together is good now we valley known well. We took a bit of the song Cry for the Moon, which helps it to the test on Thursday.
Wednesday came my high school friends \u0026lt;3 nn or nearly all, that lacked Mandarìny Cesar, and I saw each Mandarin on Thursday, and Cesar on Saturday. Bieeen felt nice to see come to Edith, Mike and Topo together was like Wowwww! \u0026lt;333 my 3 loves *-*. Topo broke my drumsticks! >_>.... and at that time if I get angry, but certainly are very easy to break hehe. I had a great time, also came Vincent, Lily and Benavides. We took pictures too funny that I got a facebook now hehe. I think I never realized how funny that is the boyfriend of Edith, I'm glad to be with her! Edith neceista someone like that, with that humor and who wants it as much as he wants nn I hope you continue much time together, at least while they are well feel it. It was fun, made me laugh much hahaha.
Thursday for trial. Again the same thing: That battery cover half the room and the other half to be among the cables, amplifiers, guitars, my microphone in hand ... is a wonderful experience. And if that were not enough, comes from a completely sudden for me the best person I could have arrived at this moment! Mandarin! All the emotional support I needed was there, and wowww, it was wonderful. Among boys seems to like a lot, mass met John, the drummer, is a good guy and is also very nn me that respect is very important! Oh! And he likes how I sing:). Now we just need to know the keyboard, and it seems that the second guitar, but that is not secure. A Pyro also likes both. We rehearsed a lot Cry for the Moon, I guess it will be the first cover to plunder the public:). Login to singing voice to have more projection and my lungs hold the whole intro of this song and more!
on Friday also was just great. Lily, Edith, Tania, Arthur and I went to a baresito preocioso which is in the neighborhood. It's called "Art" and only open on Friday. Then we were all fascinated with the place! The drinks are delicious and I could finally buy what Dr. Maritza told me with his words "If you drink, but not the reason I do it now," referring to that used to take for draw the attention of a boy. And yeah, on Friday saw the other side: to live together with my friends, spend time at ease. Do not take on most, if not just a drink deliciooosa, each buying a different flavor and we share but all delicious nn jiji
But Saturday, the feast was held in home, finished to understand what I said Maritza. Here is beginning to repeat history with Yahiko, but things took an unexpected twist when Fanny was more drunk than me and he began to "want to throw down the banister" Yahiko started to put more attention n, and it turns out that was what Fanny wanted, then he ends up declaring. I had already spoken with Yahiko, and that day as we talked, that if in fact his girlfriend querìaa I respected that. Well, yes. Drink a boy leads nowhere and is totally meaningless. No more than that for me:).
Sunday was working on Glass, as well as Saturday morning. Obviously I only went in the afternoon, because I get up again at 2pm D: I slept at about 5am. (And what I get stressed woke up late!) Sold looooong! Pq jijiji than happy I have grown fond of local owners and nn I hope you have more days and yeah, that sells a lot! After work, my father picked me up and went with my grandmother. And looks very tired and no longer to bed. Felt nisiqueira strange that he remembered what was behind the wall, and I explained it was organized home and she was very surprised
"-Rev beyond is a kitchen, or what?
"If grandma is cooking .... and there is the bathroom.
"If the bathroom, yes, but ... and up? This
-fourth of your son, my uncle Miguel
-mmm? The fourth worthless? how strange ... "
Yes, if I felt feito that, but only after all that remains is to have patience, care and love. Everything happens for a reason and the law of life.
:) puees ... I can add? It's all for now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment