Friday, December 5, 2008

Atlanta Tile Installation

Jack Canfield's monitoring.

1.) List two of your unique personal qualities such as
"enthusiasm"and "creativity."
I'm a caring person who's always looking after her friends, and also I'm very creative with an entrepreneur spirit.

2.) List one or two ways you enjoy expressing those qualities
when interacting with others, such as "to support" and "
to inspire."
I'm always trying to help the people I love, I like making them feel better and I try to be for them everytime they need someone. My creativity is expressed while singing, writting, sewing, drawing, etc etc, even while talking : ), i use my creativity also to help people and show them how much I love them.

3.) Assume the world is perfect. Describe it as you see it -
what are people doing, how are they interacting, what does
it feel like?
The world is such a funny place! Everyone is doing perfectly their job, families are nice and close, people is always kind with the other people, it feels like you can achieve everything you want and everyone will be happy with that because it wont hurt anyone (because everyone loves each other, and you want all the people you love to be happy).

4.) Combine your three answers above into a single statement
such as: "My purpose is to use my creativity and enthusiasm
to support and inspire others Freely express to
Their talents in a Harmonious and loving way. "
My purpose is to use my care and creativity to help the people So They Can Be happy and feel loved so we CAN live in a perfect world full of peace, freedom and love.



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment