for ... Selectividadddd!
ayyy ... would be impossible not to make an intro here to vent xD Yes, in some hours I will be in the Selectivity ... I do not know if with more nervous now or ... I intend to keep calm but it is often difficult especially when you have people around in the same situation as you and will spread the nerves hahaha. But hey, I try to think as little as possible! I'll tell you that this fueeeeeee meee! Tomorrow I have exams Castilian, Catalan and English. For those who have not studied. I Rapas few minutes Syntax things, but nothing, more or less know ... and good, but the fear of Catalan and English ... haha English will be a disaster, but maybe I have luck xDDD. More to fear from Wednesday ... and Thursday. But good to see that this morning, I'll be nerviosilla. And above is my baby and I miss and need much ahoraaa ... = (But hey, I hope that's OK, I'm content with that.
haha Anyway ... was just to vent a poquilloooo xD I hope everything goes well and I'll tell you! MUA!
0 comments:
Post a Comment