Thursday, June 29, 2006
Installing Port Royale 2,
Since I became melancholy. It's something I can not control ... When it happens to me, and seriously do xD. I'm choking heat, I'm as "lost" ... and I'm listening Amaral. The music always helps me to not feel "alone" and more Amaral ... I keep thinking about it ... in as is, where will ... I miss her too hard too and this, without being able to connect. Phone and sms help, but I need those long conversations with her ... even talk with her by phone is the best ... I love to listen and feel cone in the sky ... and also feel like the world to stop. Aysss ...
On the other hand, I contentilla because I signed the contract for the McDonalds xDDD and good, is the McDonalds, I know, but it's a job I will give money to save, to get to my stuff ... and that never goes wrong. And if this summer is not going to do anything ... well I like both the head haha have much free time is bad ... lol especially if you have no money to spend xDD So good to see how it is.
To see if these days I take to go to the beach or something xD this calorrrr ... is unbearable!
hope you all well. Enjoy all you can =) Mua! Following
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment