game
comment on this entry and will assign you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what that word mean to you and why, and assigns letters to those who want to follow suit.
L
Love: I think it's inevitable name of love ... xDDD even in English. That feeling that fills us, makes us walk through this life, makes us to make sense and gives us life, the end of the day ... which is what we came here.
Books: really not that be a bookworm ... by time or at least that's the excuse xD but when I read I realize that is one of the best hobbies but can not devote the time I like. You learn a lot ...
La Oreja de Van Gogh: Pearl I will be the L xDD it to say ... one of my favorite bands, I've known since its inception back in 1998 ... with that "Dream" I fell in love and could not stop listening. And today ... fascinated me with its sad lyrics and joyful rhythms that get excited and make you feel identified / a in most cases. See you in concert for the first time in September = D
Live Journal: hahaha at first did not update too ... Allow time to update and then update again. And right now I really like, I've met great people around here =) and it's fun to read, and vent here when you not tell who you think, what hiziste, even the most minimal and you want to tell =)
Moon: I like the night ... and there is nothing better than watching the moon in a starry night on the beach, with the person you love ... and if you're with the person you love, there is nothing better than being alone or something, who want fans ... transmits peace ..
Lost: one of my series preferidasss! I got hooked on it because my aunt had gone though a lot about it ... and well, to say I recommend it to everyone! I look forward to the third season xD
Freedom: what everyone has to have ... is important to be free, free to love, to live, what you want.
Loyalty: one of the qualities that many people say that characterizes me and something I like to characterize others.
Rain: I like when it rains ... I love rain in winter and I also like summer storms ... make me think, think ... I do not know and love in the countryside, live nature at all sense: P
Love Actually: one of my favorite hair! It's beautiful ... then you realize that love ... if xD is everywhere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment