I ...
As I put in another entry For me, the best story of the book "Tales to think" by Jorge Bucay, I'll put one that I also really like the book and not a story ... is ... something different.
I want to hear me without judging me I want
opines without
I advise you to trust me without requiring
I want to help me without trying to decide for me I want to take care
without voiding
look I want without projecting
your stuff on me I want you to hold me without choking
anime I want without pushing
I want without making you hold me by my
I want to protect me no lies I want you to stay away
without invading
things I want you to know that my I dislike most
he accepts it and do not try to change
Know that today you can count on me ... Without conditions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment