Monday, May 31, 2004

Where To Buy Wood For Smoker Phoenix

book, chivas semi-finals, work and more work and I met

the large, donandome the book of biography Astor Piazzola, I have been indebted to, in addition to the $ $ that I still ...

Saturday at 8am as we launched the vicar and the nitrate to play tennis, we were totally desencachados, coupled with vigilance and moisture in the air, soon desist made sport of our intent morning, I gave a dip to vary thick, and I do not put hardly any upside

after black, oscar, the vicar and I went to partidako between jaguars vs Blue Cross, heat was asshole, the true to his usual Oscar wanted to enter the stadium from the first minute the doors opened (10 am) according as to have good location, total lugs to achieve milestones and convince him to go to 1230pm, and even seemed to me very early, as the match started at 300pm, I explained to him "dude, we are here Just outside, the sun is megacabron, hold little bit" but because we know that the oscar tods can be quite tax and I do not stay choice but to obey what the oscar pinchi wanted, the result? a megaquemada, even though I covered my face with his cap and shirt, I burn well asshole, so great was the heat that they sold beer began to sell ice to cool with your merchandise, that people were desperate for madrazo sun that fell, I saw people fainting beside me, "... women and children first!" was reached around to hear the new "sell ice that hardly tried to calm the crowd thirsty for just a few drops of water, get to hear about Diana the Huntress to the east of the city was born a Chichonal again, and the lava and ran through the streets of the city, one even mentioned that we met as 65 ° Celsius, I tell you dear readers, if they had been there would believe ...
rechingar
to finish the Jaguero lost their place in the semifinals, chale, will be for the other ...

after we launched the vica to watch the game between my beloved Chivas vs Atlante, buy a roast chicken and stuck it to us as a pack of wolves, the herd does not disappoint us, gave a great match and achieve the semi-finals against the Devils of Toluca, here if I get a little scared, because lately we have been cliiiiiieeentes that such Cardozo, I preferred to pass the Aguinaco of america so that we eliminated in the semifinals ...

I spend Sunday in the OFNA, working on an issue that is a bit long, go back to my house to sleep at 1230 am, I expect another 3 days so, more or less, chale ... All are very nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment