Sunday, May 23, 2004

Vegetable Bin Toronto

Mechita life we are at hand ...

intense time since I've been tuxtla haul to see the babalocos, going from almost agonizing to the very good and unique

1. I confirm on Wednesday that same day I would go to the City, and responsibilities that was launched to purchase passes for the Hard Rock January to Babasonicos.

2. arrive Thursday morning at City and I came out the born with that "... dude told me at the ticket master that three days ago that no more entries for babasonicos ... "chale!, I broke the mother the news, appeared to be the thread once sengunda traveling exprofeso to see the babalocos and I raged!, was born

the super relax, he said if you were going to have tickets at the box office or resale, the appointment was at 10 pm, we arrived at the Hard at 9.15 pm, the first thing we saw was an entourage of girls with alternative looks, all outputs seemed walkways or vineyards of babasonicos,

resellers, contrary to what he said the nato, input conspicuous by their absence, all sold out!, no tickets, nothing!, began to take hold of me the empute, but little bit when it was dredging the place and that we were those who no longer we brought tickets, as nucu, went underground to wuarrazos ofrcer the entries, the time was fast and accurate decisions, the resale prices were aperradazos $ 150 to $ tiiiiiiiiiiit.00 Ticket Master (censored) if aperraron, but let alone bought the tickets, I can say unequivocally that there was little to pay resale, every dollar was well spent, no doubt

already inside the compound, we found that hibamos to be somewhat tight, so we had corrupted the meseroe to frighten us to the top floor (box), VIP area.

concert review babasonicos, highly recommended

0 comments:

Post a Comment