Sunday, May 23, 2004

Warhammer Polystyrene Mountain

curls mauropn, alexa and



all good vibes,

although some tachycardia caused me which has long suffered no ...

pike curls with free entry to OFUNAM, we were just above the Philharmonic, Beethoven's Pastoral is tossed, its director was Arturo Diemecke, sometimes I feel that failure at the time of "II. Andante molto mosso: Szene am Bach "with all due respect, I feel that the Master Diemecke was precipitated in the second F major in this piece, is try to eat the snack world, to retake the course Fortuño, then everything smooth ...

curls would make a good duet with carolina-pederas.com are half broncudas, but nevertheless in all the evil of curls, we realize that deep inside she is a good person, very cheerful

went to eating Coyoacan now with curls and her friend Gaby, we had a good time, there were many laughs

recorded on Thursday were born to eat, my brother cesarh, and good mauropn to flank steak, was excellent throughout, although I still believe that the mauropn good was not yet ready to take a arrachera like that, it closed its meal with dessert.

alexa is very nice, 10!, We confessed that crazy eyes of his boss, but more will give him mad in the mema zapes, I hope that "attack" soon ...

Mechita, born ever told me about it, I said it was nice, but not specific to me so much ... is very nice, we went to breakfast with her and their Argentine friend suffer from the same weakness by zopes and plugs, in the way, born of a spirit Malinga took hold and gave him to address people as "rabble and Gatete" if his attitude was disconcerting because I ever thought it was extremely root left and not the opposite ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment