Monday, January 10, 2011

Doosan Bears Merchandise

Apropos of "not be required in the area of Emergency" ...


Today a friend posted on his Facebook account: "drive us Family Medicine residents in the emergency department Madero IMSS IS NOT THE SOLUTION ... and neither is junk food out of schools to reduce obesity ... "
I found interesting the way home my mate aboard the situation addressed with such analogy, to which I would add that the scrap does not constitute us as concerned and called them as "heads" in charge of us, but the junk is the attitude of arrogance that prevails in that area, the net way to complicate wasting life and service ... they are smart to make diagnosis and give treatment osticos but are ignorant of the art of diplomacy and dealing with those who assume we are in the learning process THROUGH them, I said Good King Salomon: Where is Pride, ignorance open there, but where there is humility there will be wisdom, or they would come to read a few books of general culture, after all, medicine is not everything in life ...:)



End ... for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment