is more than likely that I moved in late March and I would get rid of everything you can because, unfortunately, I have a lot to carry and not enough spaces shall be possible uu share the costs of envíoo them even free depending on order size or price of the items. Do not miss the opportunity! : D
LEED BEFORE BUYING:
-regular shipping charges are added (the NO certificate, unless set otherwise). Personally I would advise you to choose the second option since it is the only way to claim for losses and opt for the possibility of returning amount paid, otherwise, I am not responsible if the Post make a mistake.
"At the moment my priority is to sell as I need the money but I am open to offers, offers, and perhaps come to some agreement.
-handed Clothes washed and ironed and shoes clean too.
"You can ask me pictures, measurements or what you need but please, do ONLY if you are really interested. I ask at least seriously and if you ask for something, after receiving my answer, I ye should say if you are still interested or not to avoid waiting.
-I prefer payments via bank transfer to my account of the Kutxa but also accept Paypal (añadidle January 1 € to the final).
"The pictures are not great quality because I fast.
Thank you and hope you like the stuff! ^ - ^
For more:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http: / / picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
http://picasaweb.google.com/Wald1Von3Fee
0 comments:
Post a Comment