For the first time I leave a video on here, I think from now on I will often. RHCP too, and this song is too. Hey Oh ...
Well, I was and am with flu. Fever, cough, dizziness, nausea ... is too annoying, I guess we all know somewhat of what I speak. Now it seems I'm better, but today or tomorrow I will go to work, but I think on Sunday if I must go. And on Monday, analysis ... I'm very, very well.
As I write this I hear the song reminds me too much. This month, it was not too good ... too bumpy. When you feel or comes to your mind that you can lose what you love most fear overwhelms you ... and sometimes takes the brunt of each. The best thing is to reflect and realize that the actions have not been well. And say, ofcourse. Recognition. Also there to mourn and to get it all out. Soil express my feelings so much good, love, love ... but when I suffer, when it hurts, when something bothers me I always keep it to myself and I do not know if that's too good. Anyway, now things are well, I do not have to be afraid of everything that can take away the things you love. But, as we would live? All day terrified? Not worth it. I can only say, I love you more than anything in this life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment