Oh ... First suspense! (
been too much what I felt. I knew there were so many possibilities of suspending it, but hey, he believed it also had a chance to approve it. But no. Examination of Political Economy is suspended. Well, only 14 have passed, if it consoles me ... I guess most people who read this will say, bah, nonsense. But I do not know, have been my first test and as always ... marks a bit fucked and the first note they give you is a fail. But hey, I keep hoping to adopt others.
I hope, all ye that ye exams went well:).
Otherwise, continue with my terrible sore throat, chronic and I think, that I was not going or dead. I'm a little fucked up lately, I mean for health. This weekend I party at work and I was to rest a little pearls. Just ask the Greek Gods hahaha, give me a little of your kindness and I send all the luck for my exam on Wednesday and notes I have left, there are three.
I would love to get out to live with my bf ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment