Friday, September 2, 2005

Microwave Popcorn Stomach Ache

These

esteeeeeee ...
had long ago thought of something to tell, but as I get scared to large audiences, and because it gave me a blank mind recently came

curls, was on vacation, looked very pretty, until it seemed artist televisa, we are in Fahrenheit, there was pederitas, gilorro, Cesarino, the puppet, according to Dona curls had promised to submit to their traveling companions, the truth is that I'm in need of an affair with one of the capital, the kind that I will get more world, lol, but we look bad, I even thought to get a suit that day was known,

the unborn, and suck it with that policy of not stepping on Chiapas, and feels very "sauce" and it gives meyo heat, insurance, and not know what taking a pozol at noon, with the sun above, partiendote back, anyway, I'm not staying with his arms crossed, and I'm picking signatures to be installed on the city an air conditioning system, so when you come not tone down your heat

2 days ago came the Joserra to town, this dude is the

we fart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment