challenging at night mails
Hello dear readers, before getting down I want to order an apology to my readers, for it had no time to write, I had minor problems that prevented me from entering and updating my LJ, but we're here again with the batteries well placed to give hard life!
cocksucker haha ... that I'm here I will
some coca leaves's fast and more fuk '+' + ng than ever!
1 .- with magic things are X, we took a long, how long?, That's what I do not know, if 20 minutes or 1 / 2 hour ...
2 .- there are now challenging the fut in hollow reed, are cordially invited to admire the way that I spill my refined technique and waste one or two passes with the deadly master
3 .- continue in tennis with Vicca ( andres), I've improved my serve, hit, too, now that both half-knee bends, firm must hold the racket and when you give the average impact to the back mema, poor andres, at times it I hurt you I give mega hits the ball and I put the eyes of Candy, about to scream, do not complain ... haha
4 .- the aforementioned vica just bought a Head racquet and some really cool sneakers, I entered envy, but of poor , I hope he was not going to lose or are soon going to steal
question for the community: if I throw for Villahermosa, now is just 3 hours from here, which I recommend places to visit?,
0 comments:
Post a Comment