Thursday, March 11, 2004

Eyeliners Confidential Mediafire

Subject: (optional)

before yesterday we went to play tennis with caliche and VICA,
I reach into the "club" (hahaha, as the caliche, sounds very "Andrew Smith" in movies eighties), arrive an hour later it still had things to do in the OFNA,

I started very badly, but sent timming, vole input 5 balls 5, chale!, and that was enough to lose confidence because you do not hit the ball with everything, I just concretized to pass the network and, with fear , because he was pissed about losing 5 balls 5!
since they already took for losses, in the end the inos (caliche) came to play and I went out, I went to the rescue of the balls, had a grid that divided the land, so try several strategies to pass the mesh, try climb up on it, but had metal tips and one of those is a nailed me and came out worse Board 7 blocks 7 and put them in ladder, but when I went up began to crumble and slip me, luckily I grip mesh, but I scratched his arm and I think the front (FUN FACT: One of my greatest pleasure, is scratched, is fuck myself in the arms, wanting to inadvertently cut, aaaaahhhh, "I love the golisina") but try going under did not fit my belly, in the end I found a table and climb on it to jump the net,

0 comments:

Post a Comment